I need sacraments.
Sacraments: More Than a Ritual...
Sometimes we over-simplify sacraments into merely tradition and ritual alone. While those are important elements to sacraments, they are so much more than that! They are gifts from Jesus Christ, our Lord, to help us persevere in remaining free from sin and staying close to Him! They also bind us closer to His Body, the Church, and unite us more fully with our Catholic brothers and sisters in Christ here at St. Thomas and all around the world. Receiving the sacraments is critical to remaining close to Jesus Christ, so please let us know how we can help you!
What's the Next Step?
- If want to baptize your child, click here.
- If you want your child to receive first communion or first reconciliation, click here.
- If you want your child to receive confirmation, click here.
- If you need adult confirmation, click here.
- If you need all your sacraments (i.e. you want to become Catholic), click here.
- If you want to get married, click here.
- If you have questions or if your situation is different or "complicated," please call our Parish Secretary, Donna Kothera at 815-455-5400.